Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the comment: The Great Fan Escape - Astros Game May 13, 2011 online reviews

The Great Fan Escape Norcross Safety Prod 76002-4 Youth Rain Boot These boots are wonderful. We have woods with a serious creek behind our house. My 10 year old son had been ruining shoes prior to us buying these boots and now we no longer have to worry about ruined shoes. These extra high boots really offer good coverage and no leaking! He has never wanted to wear rain boots in his life but he loves these! Highly recommend them!!

I bought these shoes because I thought I needed Cross-trainers for INSANITY. I would highly recommend just GREAT running shoes. They're good for side to side exercises, but, w/INSANITY, you're jumping a lot up and down. So, I went back to my SHOX. But, they're good for lifting, everyday tasks, etc. They have really good side support and are comfortable (except when jumping a lot [INSANITY]).
the comment: The Great Fan Escape - Astros Game May 13, 2011 online reviews
The Great Fan Escape I got these at the super low sale price and I've been really getting into the Keen line, so at this super special that has on these I couldn't pass them up, just a win-win at this low pricing no matter what. They're about what I expected for a lower priced sandal but I figured they would probably be a bit better than your standard generic offerings for about the same price and I guess they're that but nothing to make your head spin or anything, I suppose a quick on and off if the occasion arises to hurry outside for something quick and whatnot, they do fit a little better than some other major brands I have in this low price range but again nothing to spectacular. These would probably be great for those with feet problems such as heels spurs and the like that find it hard and painful to walk barefooted on the floors when getting up at night, or a quick jaunt outside to collect the mail, etc., or greet someone that needs a really fast easy slip-on, as the sole has allot of cushioning. - Overall good for the sale price and may hold much value for those in need, but again nothing to write home about, just a good basic inexpensive easy on/off flip/flop type sandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment