Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: How to Measure Your Dress Size by www.abcfashion.net

How to Measure Waterproofing seems to work really well. Traction is good on gravel, mud, roots, and rocks. High collar definitely supports the ankle. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is needs more padding. Kinda flat inside and definitely a harder insole than I was expecting. Remedy - $7 and a trip to the store. Other than that good in heat and cold. Been pretty happy with them in the first two days of roamin around the Tropical rainforests here in Hawaii.UPDATE: 8 months later and I still love these things!! I take'em everywhere! Rainy Hawaiian winter was just another reason to wear these nearly everyday! hahahaha Padded insert definitely makes all the difference tho. Highly recommended!

I have been a big fan of Sperry shoes for a long time. This was the first pair of sneakers I had ordered from the company. I ordered my normal sneaker size (15) and upon trying them on, found out they ran a little big. Within my first 3 times wearing them (not doing anything special, just walking around the city), the bottom white rubber separated from the canvas portion. This is very disappointing from a company I love.
the reviews: How to Measure Your Dress Size by www.abcfashion.net
How to Measure I love these jeans, I bought the 528 skinny jeans and thought I would try the boot cut too, they fit just as well. Definitely the best fitting jeans I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment