Friday, October 5, 2012

the comment: Cheap Clothes - Cheap Dresses - Cheap Shoes - 5 Pound Fashion

Cheap Clothes - Cheap Speedo UV Beach Socks (Sports) I agree with the above. I would have loved this product for my four year old, but it is so tight. We actually did get it on his feet (hilarious struggle), but I was afraid it would cut off his circulation. He insisted on wearing them in the pool and he didn't complain, but when I took them off, he had lines around his ankles. I tried the medium size, but I wonder if the children's large would fit better? I'm sure it would be a little too long, of course. Better yet, I will see if anyone else offers a similar product.

I've only tried these on so far, but they feel great. I ordered a size 9 wide. I did not size up, but I did order a wide size. I tried these on with thick wool socks. Perfect fit. Cannot wait to wear these in the cold MN winters. Love the zip up, with the cinching of the lace. Lets you customize the comfort of these boots.
the comment: Cheap Clothes - Cheap Dresses - Cheap Shoes - 5 Pound Fashion
Cheap Clothes - Cheap A great basic flip flop, goes with anything but can be more than just super casusal!

No comments:

Post a Comment