Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dress for Interview Success - Women remark

Dress for Interview Success Not true to size.I ordered size 9 2E under the assumption that these boots were true to size and would be extra wide. When I received them, they were not wide at all. They were the same width as any other "normal" size boot. I was very disappointed in the description and accuracy of the sizes listed. Ask for exact measurements and order accordingly. I am sending them back for a full...

Quality DisappointingThe shoes had variances in width and shape of the area that was cut out on the top of the shoe between the two shoes even though they were the same size. Published 17 months ago by BEJ ?
Dress for Interview Success - Women remark
Dress for Interview Success Dunham Men's WaterAs someone who lives on a tropical island where I routinely am either barefoot or wearing sandals, the thought of shoes (and socks) is troubling. But sometimes circumstances (like going to the mainland or to any northerly locale) requires something more in footwear.What I then want is a single pair of comfortable, well-constructed shoes which provide good support, excellent traction, and use in any weather.Having pushed a prior pair of such shoes to their limit over a decade, the time arrived to find a new pair. After much search (and review reviewing), I settled on the Dunham Burlingtons with both anticipation and anxiety. Would they fit the bill (and the feet) or would this be another disappointment?Right out of the box I put them and spent a day in them - WOW - felt like old comfy friends! None of the usual sore or raw spots I associate with new shoes. The sizing was spot on.Now, don't get me wrong. I still prefer the barefoot style, but when/if I need to brave the streets of Boston, London, or Paris, or the rougher terrain of Iceland or Loire Valley and Adirondack walking trails (all on my calendar for this year) I know I am all set no matter what the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment